http://www.georgelounge.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/logo.png 0 0 Clara Duncan http://www.georgelounge.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/logo.png Clara Duncan2017-05-28 03:29:482017-05-28 03:29:48party-bus-rentals-2
George Lounge, together with the professional team, has prepared this blog to those who are dedicated and interested in cooking and culinary art.
- Potential sales mix for delivery: 40%, study findsAnd most of the increased business should be incremental, with no loss by traditional leaders like pizza chains.
- Dunkin’ revs up revamp into new sort of brandThe doughnut specialist is ready to start transforming stores into more of a "beverage-led, on-the-go" concept.
- Joe's Crab Shack closures top 40The casual chain has quietly been cut by more than a third as it awaits a change in ownership.
- Restaurants pulled into Charlottesville controversyAn employee who marched has been very publicly fired, and a nearby establishment won praise—and threats—for taking a stance.
- Restaurant sales, traffic backslide in JulyThe average check also slipped as chains tried to lure patrons with deals.
- Applebee's to close as many as 135 storesFranchisor DineEquity has more than doubled the projection, while also warning of a step-up in closures of IHOP units as well.