Restaurants are expected to keep their premises clean at all times. Laundry forms a considerable part of the cleaning tasks that have to be performed. This is because aprons, workers’ uniforms, and linens are prone to spots as the workers go about their tasks and customers enjoy the restaurants’ services. The volume of items to […]
About Clara Duncan
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Clara Duncan contributed a whooping 7 entries.
Entries by Clara Duncan
Plumbing is a versatile area in home construction and management that involves a wide range of applications geared towards ensuring efficient water and liquid supply. This means that materials used in plumbing are also diverse with each specific type of material serving its own separate function. Understanding different types of plumbing materials that plumbing professionals […]
Regardless of the purpose or occasion, the importance of choosing the right ergonomic chairs and equipment cannot be stressed enough times. Whether it be in the office or at home, the kind that you choose should have features and qualities which guarantee both comfort and flexibility. It goes without saying that when you sit on […]
Little leagues have for some time been a wellspring of advancement for local Restaurants. These are group occasions that bring out handfuls and many children on teams, their folks, and their mentors. The chance to be spoken to amid these occasions is something most local businesses would consider. It will be a consistent update each […]
Selling food and restaurants have always been popular businesses all around the world and even more so because of the growing popularity of online recipe sites and social media accounts, such as Tasty, Food Porn, etc. , and just like technology it is a business that never goes out of date because people will always […]
Managing payroll and bookkeeping is the number one concern of small business owners. Once they screw up in the management, it will affect every other aspect of the business that can lead to failure. That is why big companies hire accountants to do the job. However, if you only own a small business, you don’t […]
We’d like to announce that we are now offering a great new option for nightlife and parties with our renowned food offerings, thanks to a partnership with a wonderful luxury party bus company, PartyBusRentals.NYC. Please read below for more info on this exciting new feature of the George Lounge family. Catering for Weddings and Bachelorette […]
- Potential sales mix for delivery: 40%, study findsAnd most of the increased business should be incremental, with no loss by traditional leaders like pizza chains.
- Dunkin’ revs up revamp into new sort of brandThe doughnut specialist is ready to start transforming stores into more of a "beverage-led, on-the-go" concept.
- Joe's Crab Shack closures top 40The casual chain has quietly been cut by more than a third as it awaits a change in ownership.
- Restaurants pulled into Charlottesville controversyAn employee who marched has been very publicly fired, and a nearby establishment won praise—and threats—for taking a stance.
- Restaurant sales, traffic backslide in JulyThe average check also slipped as chains tried to lure patrons with deals.
- Applebee's to close as many as 135 storesFranchisor DineEquity has more than doubled the projection, while also warning of a step-up in closures of IHOP units as well.