We’d like to announce that we are now offering a great new option for nightlife and parties with our renowned food offerings, thanks to a partnership with a wonderful luxury party bus company, PartyBusRentals.NYC. Please read below for more info on this exciting new feature of the George Lounge family. Catering for Weddings and Bachelorette […]
About Clara Duncan
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Clara Duncan contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Clara Duncan
George Lounge, together with the professional team, has prepared this blog to those who are dedicated and interested in cooking and culinary art.
- Food safety guru Dave Theno dies at age 66The onetime Jack in the Box executive was credited with saving the chain after one of the industry's worst contamination crises.
- Sonic to try reduced-beef burgersThe drive-in chain is believed to be the first national quick-service chain to test a beef-mushroom blend as a variation on its signature product.
- Punch Bowl Social gets growth funds infusionL Catterton has invested in the fun-and-games concept, promising to intensify competition in the emerging segment.
- Paul Damico, Kat Cole get new jobsThe reshuffle at Roark Capital and its Focus Brands holding signals a growth push for Naf Naf Grill.
- Did Trump just help in developing restaurant managers?An executive order issued yesterday would blaze a new path to restaurant management. The National Restaurant Association has given the industry an edge in realizing the benefits.
- Fertitta continues his shopping spree with late bid for Joe's, Brick HouseThe reported offer tops an already-inked purchase deal by almost 10%, and comes days after the Landry's owner bought 50% of Catch.